Sunday, July 26, 2009

Photography

This weekend I was the photographer for Ember and Jose's wedding. I have known Ember and her family for a long time. I've known Ember since she was 3 years old when they moved back to Ritzville. I have a couple memories of her mom Peggy and her older sister Sandy when the lived in Ritzville prior to that when Ember hadn't even been born. It does make me feel a little old. She was a gorgeous bride and it was a beautiful wedding.



This weekend we also picked up Rebekah from the airport in Spokane. She is up to visit for another week. Last visit things were complicated and she and mom didn't get to spend very much time together. On the way home we stopped in Ritzville to take a few pictures of the wheat fields. Harvest just started a few days ago so the wheat is so golden. I took a few quick pictures of Rebekah that I think turned out wonderful. Here are a few but to see more of Ember's wedding and of Rebekah click on the link to my Flickr account on the left hand side of the blog page.
This weekend is the District Convention for us. We had to go to this one and Jim and Jenny are going next week. We have to take turns to make sure someone is on call for the locksmith business. The cool thing is that it turns out to be the weekend that Erich's parents are assigned to go and also Janice and Randy. It will be a spiritual uplift on all accounts. I am sure I will have more to post about it later.


Have a great week!











Rebekah in the wheatfield


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online