Cowboy Nick - YeeHaw!!
This is Nick and his friend Lilly aka SuperGirl. They just love each other. She totally bosses him around and he loves it. Nick even asked her dad if he could marry Lilly when they are 18. He says he will support her by unlocking cars. Who knows maybe some day this picture will be in the slideshow at their wedding. :)
We uploaded pictures of the kids in their costumes and Savannah printed them out on magnetic paper so they could make magnets for their refrigerator. Of course Nick made his special and gave it to Lilly. He didn't just stop here though. By the time he was done there were at least 10 hearts on the page.
Most of the kids got their faces painted. Savannah did a great job. She is so talented. I secretly kind of wanted mine painted too. It was fun for them and fun for me to watch and photograph. Nick hated washing his off at bedtime. We will definitely have to do it again.
Boys and lightsabers are endless fun.
Everyone lined up for their goody bags
Nick's trusty sidekick Cowboy Bear
A great time was had by all. I had so much fun photographing them. I wish I could post some more of them but I would have to ask their parents first. We definitely need to get all these kiddos together more often. I hope it will be warm enough in the next month or so to have them over to the house to go crazy in the backyard and roast some marshmallows.
Next weekend I'm heading to Seattle so I should have some more photos to share by then.
'Til then!



No comments:
Post a Comment